|Home Window CleaningCommercial Cleaning EnvironmentHealth & Safety Contact Online PaymentsFAQ's|
At K2 Cleaning Solutions we take Health & Safety very seriously.
Our Health & Safety policy:
The cleaning system K2 Cleaning Solutions employs fully complies with all curren Health & Safety regulations and the cleaning process takes place with the operative’s feet firmly on the ground, alleviating you from any Health & Safety concerns regarding the fitting of eyebolts, hiring of specialist access equipment and the criteria of using ladders over the legal height limit.
We can clean all of your windows up to 4 floors with our system -SAFELY.
The main feature of our window cleaning system is that eliminates the use of ladders and other access equipment on 95% of all buildings, a Health & Safety point which cannot and should not be ignored in today’s insurance and liability conscious workplace.
It is imperative that all practices and procedures that K2 Cleaning Solutions adopt while carrying out any cleaning task will comprise a safe working environment at all times, we ensure this is the case by carrying out ongoing Health and Safety awareness, on-site and and off-
It is the policy of K2 Cleaning Solutions to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of all our employees whilst they are at work, and also the health and safety of our temporary workers, plus any others who may be affected by our undertakings.
It is the Company’s intention to provide a safe and healthy work environment for all employees and to provide a safety conscious employee to customers in order to achieve an accident-free workplace.
K2 Cleaning Solutions will Endeavour to:
Provide and maintain a safe working environment
1) Set standards that comply with all relevant statutory requirements relating to health, safety and the environment with regard to their effect on employees, customers, contractors and the public
2) Safeguard employees and others from foreseeable hazards with regard to safety or the environment in existing processes and working systems.
3) Ensure that when new substances, plant, machinery, equipment, processes or premises are introduced, adequate guidance, instruction and supervision will be provided for safe methods of work to be developed.
4) Ensure all employees are aware of their own responsibilities in respect of relevant health& safety matters.
5) Aim to achieve the commitment and active involvement of all staff, in order that safety awareness and positive attitudes are fostered and continuous efforts made to improve safety performance.
6) Ensure that operators carrying out work are informed of relevant standards; are trained in procedures as necessary; and that systems are established for monitoring compliance, without detracting from the contractors legal responsibilities, to ensure that requirements are met.
7) Promote good health and be concerned with the prevention of occupational and non-occupational disorders and diseases using health education.
8) Co-operate with appropriate authorities and technical ensure that policies are updated and to contribute to the formulation of standards and means of compliance.
9) Retain, and review as necessary, existing consideration of health and safety measures.
10) Ensure that these objectives are being fulfilled through auditing activities.